Channing Carson (born in 1953) is an American Cartoonist from New York City, New York. He is famous for being the only son of Carol Channing. She was an American actress, singer, dancer, and comedian. Furthermore, the 66-year-old cartoonist was born to Carol with her second husband “Alexander Carson”.
The actress was very famous for starring in Broadway and film musicals. Moreover, her characters in “Hello, Dolly!” musical was extremely popular. The cartoonist father was an American former football player. Alex played center for the Ottawa Rough Riders Canadian football team in his time.
On January 15, 2019, the actress “Carol Channing” died due to her health issue at the age of 97. In addition, she spent her last days at her home in Rancho Mirage, California. Her son Channing Carson took his stepfather‘s surname.
In 1956, Carson’s mom married her manager (her 3rd husband) named Charles Lowe. He was also a publicist. The former couple remained together for 42 years. The 66-year-old Channing is a renowned cartoonist. In fact, he was a finalist in the prestigious Pulitzer Prize for Editorial Cartooning in 1990.
|Full Birth Name||Channing Carson.|
|Nick name||Channing, Chan Lowe, and Channing Lowe.|
|Age (As of 2018)||66 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1953.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York City, New York, United States.|
|Famous For||1. being the only son of late Carol Channing (famous Hollywood star).
2. Recently his mother died at the age of 97 due to health issues.
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|Current Residence||The USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6′ 0″.
Centimeters: 182 cm.
Meters: 1.82 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 85 Kg.
Pounds: 187 lbs.
|Biceps Size||13 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||41-30-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||12.|
|Parents||Father: Alex Carson.
Mother: Carol Channing.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not available.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Will update.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate in Art History.|
|Alma Mater||Williams College.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.
Actress: Angelina Jolie.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Favorite Color||Dark Blue.|
|Love to do||Reading and Drawing.|
|Favorite Dishes||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$8-10 million US Dollars (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Facts about Channing Carson (Carol Channing’s Son)
- He worked as an editorial cartoonist for the Sun-Sentinel in Fort Lauderdale from 1984 to 2015.
- Chan studied at various place like in New York, Los Angeles, and England.
- Furthermore, the cartoonist graduated from Williams College in 1975 with a degree in Art History.
- He is also known by other names like Chan Lowe, and Channing Lowe.
- Carol Channing’s son was born in 1953 in New York City, New York, United States. Therefore, Channing Carson’s age is 66 years old, as of 2018.
Read Also: The Story of Elizabeth Lail | Trivia & Wikipedia Profile
- Moreover, Carson also worked as a staff artist and editorial cartoonist for the Shawnee News-Star from 1975 to 1977.
- The cartoonist also served as editorial cartoonist for the Oklahoma City Times from 1978 to 1984.