Alec Benjamin, born on May 28, 1994 is an American singer and songwriter who is known for his songs titled “Let Me Down Slowly”, “I Built a Friend”, “Paper Crown”, “End of the Summer” and “Water Fountain”. Alec has also gained attention from his demos. In addition to his solo project, Alec has found success in songwriting with artists like Jon Bellion, including a feature on the track “New York Soul Pt. ii” from album The Human Condition. He is heavily influenced by artists like Paul Simon and Eminem.
Born in Phoenix, Arizona, United States, his
father’s details are not available yet and her mother’s details are also not
Alec Benjamin Affairs/Girlfriend/Wife
At the moment, Alec is focusing on his career and spending more time on developing his skills. He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Alec Benjamin
- Nickname: Alec
- Birthday: May 28, 1994
- Age: 24 years old
- Birthplace: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: University of Southern California
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Girlfriend: He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single.
- Net Worth: 1 Million USD
- Height: 5 Feet 8 Inch
- Weight: 65 Kg (143 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Alec Benjamin
- While he was young, Alec was inspired by Eminem which fired his passion to pursue a career in music.
- Initially, he was not a social media person.
- Alec learned to play guitar by watching vidoes on YouTube.
- He once did an opening act for Cuban-American singer, Camila Cabello.
- He has collaborates with Canadian singer, instrumentalist and songwriter, Alessia Cara.
- He also has his own website @ alecbenjamin.com.
- For more information about Alec contact him on Instagram, iTunes, SoundCloud, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.